ISP Supplies seeks experienced and like minded partners, interested in representing our products as certified resellers. As a certified reseller, you will have access to steep discounts on all of the products we sell, thereby ensuring your success in the marketplace. You will have a special partner log-in to our web site allowing you to quote your customers price and availability in real time. This program is available to the following types of businesses:
Drop Shipping Services:
- Distributors - Partners that are exclusively engaged in reselling ISP products. Distributors must maintain the highest level of sales and likewise receive the steepest discounts.
- Volume Resellers - Partners whose business activities include reselling ISP products but may be engaged in other, service type activities. VAR's or Value Added Resellers typically qualify as Volume Resellers. Volume Resellers still receive substantial discounts and as their volume increases may be able to qualify as Distributors.
- Resellers - Partners that either devote a small percentage of their business to product resale or who active use products in sufficient quantity to maintain reseller status. Examples of Resellers would be WISP's that purchase products to install more than 20 customers per month or sell some product as a VAR. Becoming a reseller and enjoying reseller discounts is the key to financial success for many WISPs.
As a certified reseller, you have the option of stocking product or utilizing our drop ship services. Our shipping services are transparent to your customer and seamless to you. Here is how it works:
- You enter an order online or email our sales department a purchase order.
- We process the order, pack the items in unbranded packing and attach a packing list with your company name and logo.
- We will process and ship the items via the carrier you have selected and charge your carrier account. The return address your customer sees is generic and will not reveal the origin of the shipment as "ISP Supplies".
- Once shipped, we will email you the tracking information so you may forward it to your customer. All order statuses and tracking information is stored, real time in our online system so you can access 24 x 7.
Anyone can submit a partner application. The program manager determines admittance into our partner program. Resellers and Integrators must provide a valid reseller certificate and/or tax exempt license validating their status in the principle state / location. End customers/consumers are not eligible for admission into the partner program. Maintaining your level of sales is the key to staying in the program or obtaining the next higher level of discounts.
ISP Supplies offers level based pricing according to monthly volume. For further information regarding the pricing structure please complete and submit the online application and you will be contacted with further information or by the program manager.
Proprietary Information Agreement:
Our standard proprietary information (NDA) will be distributed and must be signed in order to continue in the partnership program.
ISP Supplies may terminate the partnership at any time with or without cause and with or without notice. Disclosure of pricing and/or our pricing program is cause for immediate termination of the partnership.
For further information regarding our partner program or to speak with the program manager please fill out and submit the partner application below and/or call us to discuss at 855-WISP-PRO (855-947-7776).