MikroTik RouterBOARD RB2011L-IN
MikroTik RB2011L-IN Atheros 600Mhz 74K MIPS network processor and has 64MB of RAM and RouterOS L4 license
The RB2011 is a low cost multi port device series. Designed for indoor use, and available in many different cases, with a multitude of options.
The RB2011L-IN is the most basic model, with five Gigabit ethernet ports, five Fast ethernet ports, power jack and PoE support. It comes in a metal indoor case.
It’s powered by the new Atheros next generation 600MHz 74K MIPS network processor and has 64MB of RAM and a Level4 RouterOS license. Wall mount kit for network closet is available for purchase as an optional accessory.Features:
- CPU Atheros: AR9344 600MHz
- Memory: 64MB DDR SDRAM onboard memory
- Data storage: NAND memory chip
- Ethernet: Five 10/100 Mbit Fast Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X - Five 10/100/1000 Mbit Gigabit Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X
- miniPCI -
- Expansion -
- Extras: Reset button, Reset jumper
- Serial port -
- LEDs: Power, User, Ethernet activity
- Power options: Jack 8-28V DC; PoE: 8-28V DC on Ether1 (Non 802.3af).
- Dimensions: 214 mm x 86 mm, Weight: 146g
- Power consumption: 6W max
- Operating System: MikroTik RouterOS, L4 license
- Package includes: RB2011L, indoor case and power supply
- Optional accessories: Wall mount kit (product code RBWMK)
Assembled to Order
The selected items will appear in your cart separately. They will be shipped as a do it yourself kit unless you select "Assembly fee."
|Price as Configured: || |
*This kit is custom configured to your specifications, so units may not always ship on the day of your order. Please call us if you have time requirements to meet. Thank you!