JIROUS JRMB-680 10.1-11.7 GHz (2-foot) Dish 35.5 dBi
- SKU: JRMB-680-11
- Manufacturer: Jirous
- Data Sheet: Download
- Availability: Pre Order Now!
Antenna JRMA – 680 – 10/11 is designed for microwave links at the frequency bands 10 and 11 GHz. Precise performance is complying with standard ETSI EN 302-217-4-2 class 2. Whole antenna system with bracket JDMW-900 has extreme wind stability.
The antenna is supplied together with a bracket that allows easy mounting on a mast. Bracket can be installed separately on the mast. Subsequently, you can simply hang up the antenna with microwave unit into it.
We recommend mounting on the mast with minimal Ø 50 mm in the areas with the occurrence of the adverse weather conditions. Bracket allows fine setting elevation (of gradient) and azimuth ± 20°. It is possible to mount to right and left side.
- Frequency range 10.1 – 11.7 GHz
- Gain – Low band 34.1 ± 0.5 dBi
- Gain – High band 35.5 ± 0.5 dBi
- Beamwidth -3 dB 3.4˚ (low band) 2.9˚ (high band)
- Return loss (VSWR) ≥ 18 dB ( ≤ 1,3)
- Polarization Vertical / Horizontal
- ETSI standard EN 302-217-4-2 v1.5.1
- Parabola ø 650 mm, Aluminium alloy
- Cover UV steady plastic ABS
- Input / output Circle waveguide 19 mm
- Installation for mast Ø 40 - 120 mm
- Operating wind load 180 km/h
- Survival wind load 240 km/h
- Weight of antenna 9.7 kg (21.38 lbs.)
- Of bracket 3.5 kg (7.7 lbs.)
- Shipping dimensions 790 mm x 790 mm x 515 mm