Ubiquiti PBE-M5-300 PowerBeam M Series, 5 GHz, 22 dBi, with 300mm Dish Reflector
Starting with the first-generation NanoBridge®, Ubiquiti Networks™ pioneered the all-in-one design for an airMAX® product functioning as a CPE (Customer Premises Equipment). Now Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of CPE, the PowerBeam™.
Improved Noise Immunity
The PowerBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Innovative Mechanical Design
- Built-in mechanical tilt The mounting bracket conveniently offers 20° of uptilt and up to 20° of downtilt..
- Quick assembly The number of fasteners was reduced to simplify assembly. Tools are required only when the technician mounts the PowerBeam on the pole.
- Easy removal The antenna feed can be detached with the push of a button.
- Fasteners GEOMET®-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
- Dish and brackets Made of galvanized steel that is powder‑coated for superior corrosion resistance.
Redesigned pole bracket for the 400 mm dish and fender washers for the 300 mm dish prevent paint from being removed from the metal brackets for improved corrosion resistance.
Utilize airMAX Technology
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency. It provides significant performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
Scalability High capacity and scalability.
Long Distance Capable of high‑speed, carrier-class links.