Ubiquiti Networks AM-2G16-90
Airmax 2.3-2.7GHZ Hi-Gain Base Station Antenna, Dual-Pol 90-Degree 16DBI
AirMax BaseStation 2.4GHz Sector
World Class Antenna Designs
Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beamshaping characteristics rivaling the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M2 to create a powerful AirMax 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Rocket mount and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
Rocket M Seamlessly Integrates with AirMax BaseStation Sectors
Rocket M and AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.Features:
- Frequency Range: 2.3-2.7 GHz
- Gain: 16.0-17.0dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 28dB min
- Max VSWR: 1.5:1
- Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 91 deg.
- Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 90 deg.
- Elevation Beamwidth: 9 deg.
- Electrical Downtilt: 4 deg.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Dimensions: 27.6x5.7x3.1in (700x145x79mm) diameter
- Weight: 8.6lbs (3.9kg)
- Windloading: 160 mph