Ubiquiti Networks AM-5G17-90
Ubiquiti Airmax 4.9-5.9GHZ Mid-Gain Base Station Antenna, Dual-Pol 90-Degree 17DBI
AirMax BaseStation 5GHz Sector World Class Antenna Designs Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beam-shaping characteristics rivaling the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create a powerful AirMax 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Rocket mount and weatherproof RF jumpers included. Rocket M Seamlessly Integrates with AirMax BaseStation Sectors Rocket M and AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
- Frequency Range: 4.90-5.90 GHz
- Gain: 16.1-17.1dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 22dB min
- Max VSWR: 1.5:1
- Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 72 deg.
- Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 93 deg.
- Elevation Beamwidth: 8 deg.
- Electrical Downtilt: 4 deg.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Dimensions: 14.5x2.5x1.6in (367x63x41mm) diameter
- Weight: 2.4lbs (1.1kg)
- Windloading: 120 mph