Ubiquiti Networks AM-5G16-120
Ubiquiti Airmax 5.1-5.9GHZ Mid-Gain Base Station Antenna, Dual-Pol 120-Dedree 16DBI
AirMax BaseStation 5GHz Sector
World Class Antenna Designs
Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beamshaping characteristics rivaling the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create a powerful AirMax 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Rocket mount and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
Rocket M Seamlessly Integrates with AirMax BaseStation Sectors
Rocket M and AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.Features:
- Frequency Range: 5.10-5.90 GHz
- Gain: 15.0-16.0dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 22dB min
- Max VSWR: 1.5:1
- Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 137 deg.
- Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 118 deg.
- Elevation Beamwidth: 8 deg.
- Electrical Downtilt: 4 deg.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Dimensions: 14.5x2.5x1.6in (367x63x41mm) diameter
- Weight: 2.4lbs (1.1kg)
- Windloading: 120 mph