Ubiquiti Networks AM-5G20-90
Ubiquiti AirMax 5.15-5.85GHZ Hi-Gain Base Station Antenna, Dua-Pol 90-Degree 20DBI
AirMax BaseStation 5GHz Sector World Class Antenna Designs Patent-pending
next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and
beamshaping characteristics rivaling the highest quality cellular
carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M5
to create a powerful AirMax 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Rocket mount and
weatherproof RF jumpers included. Rocket M Seamlessly Integrates with AirMax BaseStation Sectors Rocket
M and AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas have been designed to
seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation
Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with
the mount provided with the Antennas.
- Frequency Range: 5.15-5.85 GHz
- Gain: 19.4-20.3dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 28dB min
- Max VSWR: 1.5:1
- Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 91 deg.
- Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 85 deg.
- Elevation Beamwidth: 4 deg.
- Electrical Downtilt: 2 deg.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Dimensions: 27.6x5.7x3.1in (700x145x79mm) diameter
- Weight: 13.0lbs (5.9kg)
- Windloading: 160 mph