Take advantage of the best carrier-class antenna systems on the market to day by powering them with MikroTik RouterBOARD. The new MikroTik RouterBOARD 912UAG features a 600MHz CPU, 64MB of RAM, Gigabit ethernet port and a integrated wireless card capable of up to 1000mW output power! This MikroTik Access Point is designed to work flawlessly with Ubiquiti Rocket Dish, BaseStation Sector, and airMax Omni antennas. We assemble this kit for you, Simply snap it in place on the back of the antenna, plug it in and you are ready to Play!Includes:
- (1) KAM Fabrication OE-411S Outdoor Enclosure with Grounding Lug
- (1) MikroTik RouterBOARD 912UAG-2HPnD
- (2) RPSMA-MMCX-L1-6-OR 6" Pigtail with O-Ring
- (1) Ubiquiti POE-24-24W
- (1) RJ45-FT Weatherproof Feedthru
- (1) Assembly Fee
MikroTik RouterBOARD 912UAG-2HPnD
- Combines MikroTik RouterOS and Ubiquiti Carrier-Class Antenna Technology.
- MikroTik RouterOS Level 4 License
- Atheros AR9342 600MHz CPU, 64MB RAM
- Enclosure is Uniquely Designed to clip directly on the back of any Ubiquiti Antenna.
- Steel Design ensures no RF Leakage for Adjacent RF Channels on your Tower.
- White Powder-Coated Finish for High Aesthetics and Quick Disconnect Thumb Screws
- Weatherproof Lid with Gasket
- MikroTik Product Warranty
The RB912UAG-2HPnD is very versatile device. It's small wireless router with an integrated high power wireless card and an additional miniPCIe slot for 802.11 wireless, or 3G card. Both 2GHz and 5GHz models are available. The Gigabit port helps to utilize the full potential of 802.11n wireless speeds.
The integrated wireless card is capable of up to 1000mW output power. It has built in 16kV ESD protection on both the Ethernet and the MMCX ports.Kam Fabrication OE-411S Outdoor Enclosure
NEMA 4 rated weatherproof enclosure for MikroTik RouterBOARD RB411/711/911/912 series boards. The mounting system is uniquely designed to fit with Ubiquiti antennas! Does fit other style antennas as well such as RF Elements Sectors.