WiFi Texas WS-GPOE-12-1U
Gigabit Poe injector – 12 Port Power over Ethernet rack mount with shielded RJ45 – dual power supplies available separately
- Gigabit Power over Ethernet injector, 1U rack mount, shielded RJ45, dual power supply connectors
- IP Phones, Access Points and IP Cameras that use PoE at 10/100 or gigabit speeds.
- Compatible with Ubiquiti, OpenMesh, Mikrotik, Polycom, Aruba, Yealink, Cisco, etc – all PoE devices
- Click on “WiFi-Texas com inc” to see versions including power supplies
- Expert USA Tech Support – call 512 479 0317
Replace up to 12 individual injectors with this single gigabit POE module.
Rack Mounted PoE injector
Extend power to 328 ft or 100 meters
This Device Offers:
- 12 shielded RJ45 jacks with Data + Power out
- Power per port limited to 650 ma
- 12 shielded RJ45 jacks Data to your switch
- 2x 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC power jacks – primary and secondary DC power
- LED power status
- LED power usage status per 4 ports
- 10/100/1000 operation
- We offer 7 different power supply options
Used to Provide PoE Power to:
- IP phones like Polycom, Cisco, Yealink
- WiFi Access points
- IP Cameras
- 802.3af devices
Two power supply inputs Mode A: provides power on the data lines 1 and 2, and 3 and 6. This is used by all 802.3af (48 volt) systems.
Mode B. provides power on the data lines 4 and 5, and 7 and 8. This is used by 24v systems like Mikrotik and Ubiquiti . All devices receive the same voltage – choose a power supply with more available power than the total all devices. Check device specs for power needs, it is under 4 watts for most Phones, other devices need more
We offer 24v, 48v and 56v supplies, with 60 and 120 watt versions, also 1 and 6 port versions.
LED status show power for all 12 ports, and for each group of 4. For each group of 4 port an LED indicates:
- Port current 0 to 20ma = LED off
- Port current 20 to 400ma = LED is green
- Port current >400ma = LED is red
- Full details and data sheet at our web site
Uses a 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC connector times 2, connect 2 power supplies for redundant operation or higher power.