Cyber Power OR500LCDRM1U Smart Application LCD UPS 500VA/300W 1U
The Office Rackmount LCD Series UPS is designed to protect home-office servers, PCs, graphic workstations, and commercial electronics. The Intelligent Crystal-Blue LCD diagnostic panel gives administrators immediate, real-time information of the UPS vitals. LCD diagnostics include Input/Output Voltage, Battery Capacity, Estimated Runtime, Load Level, On Battery, Overload, and Silent Mode.
The OR500LCDRM1U has 6 outlets, USB/Serial communication ports, and RJ11/RJ45 network protection. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) ensures that all your connected equipment is receiving clean power and stabilizes the voltage to a nominal 120VAC.
PowerPanel Plus Smart-App Management software (included) automatically saves and closes open files and shutdowns the PC in an intelligent and orderly manner.
- Intelligent LCD Diagnostic Display: The innovative front panel LCD can be used to display detailed information on the UPS status and current power conditions. The LCD displays 11 different diagnostics: Input/Output Voltage, Battery Capacity, Estimated Runtime, Load Level, On Battery, Overload, and Silent Mode
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - AVR takes irregular AC power and converts it into a consistent Sinewave so sensitive electronic equipment can achieve its optimal performance. This not only conserves battery life, but also delivers a more stable signal to your connected equipment
- Microprocessor- based Digital Control: Digital routing is maintained through a network of integrated circuitry and discrete values are used for internal system processing, which significantly increases efficiency and response of CyberPower UPSs
- EMI/RFI - Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or humming that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics
- USB Connectivity - HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- PowerPanel Smart Power Management Software: In the event of a power outage, PowerPanel will safely save and close your open files and shut your computer down in an orderly, intelligent manner. The software allows users to view detailed information about their electrical power and the vitals of the UPS. It includes configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns
- Metal Housing: Rigid metal construction allows for placement in areas with a demanding environment
- Audible Alarms - Audible tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads and low battery
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload
- Windows Vista Compliant - Power Management software has been fully tested and compliant with Windows 9x, 200x, Server, XP, and Vista