Primus Cable 100ft White Cat5e Patch Cable
- SKU: CAT5E-100WH
- Manufacturer: Primus Cable
- Availability: 2 In Stock (updated live)
- Test: 100% open short & miss wire test
- Insulation Resistance: DC 300V 3MΩ
- Contactor Resistance: 3Ω
- Cable: CAT5E 7/0 19*4P
- Jacket: PVC
- PVC: 75A PVC UL 80°C
- OD: 5.4 ± 0.2mm
- 8P8C Plug: RJ45 8P8C Plug, CAT5E, Gold Plated Pin, Circle Type
100ft White Cat 5E Patch Cable
The most common networking cable for home and office users, cat5e Ethernet patch cables connect computers with devices such as cable modems, routers, patch panels, hubs, and switches. The standard boot is a molded bubble design that protects the connector from being damaged during installation. ShowMeCables Ethernet patch cables are UL-listed and tested to 350 MHz to ensure distribution with low return loss.
- Connector 1: RJ45 Male with Standard Boot
- Connector 2: RJ45 Male with Standard Boot
- 24 AWG 4-Pair Stranded Copper Conductor
- PVC Jacket
- Tested to 350 MHz
- Connect computer or gaming system to cable modem, DSL, router, hub, switch, or patch panel.
- Network computers in office or home.
- Distribute data, voice, or video through home, office, or installation point.