APC Back UPS PRO BR 1000VA, SineWave, 10 Outlets, 2 USB Charging Ports, AVR, LCD interface
Back UPS PRO BR 1000VA, SineWave, 10 Outlets, 2 USB Charging Ports, AVR, LCD interface
High Performance Computer and Electronics UPS for Premium Power Protection
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Battery replacement without tools
Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
Building Wiring Fault Indicator
This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
Catastrophic Event Protection
SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and Thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike the APC SurgeArrest products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
Dataline surge protection
Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
EMI and RFI noise filtering
Reduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors.
ENERGY STAR for UPS
Establishes that the efficiency of the UPS is in the top 25% of the market as verified by third party testing
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
LCD graphics display
Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
Lifetime data recovery warranty
Provides peace of mind by providing professional data recovery services in the event data is lost due to the failure of the unit.
Performance Gaming Design
Specially designed for performance gaming equipment, this battery backup protects gaming PCs, consoles and accessories from damaging power surges, interruptions and outages.
PowerChute Personal Edition OS Compatibility
This software supports numerous operating systems and processors.
Certifies that electronic devices don't contain hazardous metals and flame retardants
Sine wave output
Eliminates humming and heat generated when powering tube lights and fans
USB charging ports
Simultaneously charge mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets.
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Features & Benefits:
- Safety-agency approved Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Simple battery replacement Increases UPS availability by allowing quick, easy battery replacement.
- Resettable circuit breaker Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
- Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Dataline surge protection Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Battery and surge protected outlets Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
- Surge only outlets Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Intelligent battery management Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Green mode Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Battery failure notification Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Automatic self-test Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Customizable voltage-transfer points Adjust the voltage points (widen or tighten the range) where your UPS transfers to battery to maximize useful battery life and protect sensitive electronics.
- Cold-start capable Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Customizable voltage sensitivity Toggle between pre-determined voltage-transfer points depending on your power quality (high, medium or low sensitivity), maximizing useful battery life and protecting sensitive electronics.
- LCD Status Display Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
- Disconnected battery notification Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Audible alarms Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- USB connection Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
|Output Capacity||1000VA / 600W|
|Output Voltage /Frequency (On utility)||98 to 139Vac, 60Hz +/- 1Hz Output Voltage /|
|Frequency (On battery)||115 Vac +/- 8%, 60Hz +/- 1Hz|
|Output Connections||10 total NEMA5-15R outlets: 6 battery backup & surge and 5 surge only|
|Waveform Type||Sine Wave|
|Input Voltage / Frequency||120 Vac, 60Hz ± 3Hz|
|Input Connection||Straight plug end with NEMA 5-15|
|Input Cord||6 ft cord|
|Surge Energy Rating||1080 Joules|
|Data Line Surge Protection||1GB dataline protection: 1-in, 1 out Network line – 10/1000BT, coaxial|
|Unit Dimensions (H x W x D)||10.24" x 3.94" x 14.5"|
|Unit Weight||26 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||(H x W x D) 14.11 x 5.59 x 17.40 in.|
|Battery Type||Sealed, lead-acid, maintenance-free|
|Alarms||Visual (LCD display) and audible alarms|
|Shutdown S/W||PowerChute Personal Edition (via USB interface)|
|Standard Warranty Length||3 years|