APC Smart UPS SC 420VA 120V Gray
APC SC420 Smart-UPS SC 420VA 120V Gray
APC Smart-UPS protects your data by supplying reliable, network-grade power in either traditional Tower or Rack-optimized form factors for space constrained business critical applications. Award winning APC Smart-UPS is the perfect UPS for protecting business critical fileservers (Intel or UNIX based), minicomputers, network switches and hubs, Point of Sale, retail/bank back office and ATM's. Rack Mount versions are the choice for rack optimized servers, server appliances, blade servers, other blade devices and rack-mounted network switches and hubs.
Smart-UPS Features & Benefits
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Audible alarms Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- LED status indicators Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Serial connectivity Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- USB connectivity Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Network manageable Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Power conditioning Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Disconnected battery notification Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Intelligent battery management Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Automatic self-test Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Battery failure notification Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Hot-swappable batteries Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- User-replaceable batteries Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Resettable circuit breakers Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Predictive failure notification. Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Safety-agency approved Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs
Intuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications.
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and available
Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systems
Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency, proven reliability and intelligent battery management
Patented green operating mode achieves efficiencies over 97%. Smart-ups was the first network UPS to be Energy Star certified. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Dynamic battery replacement date indicator and automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn in advance of needing replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down. Designed and manufactured by APC for over 23 years, Smart-UPS is the world’s most trusted network UPS with over 25 million units sold.
Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility
Network manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Business Edition Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown and innovative energy management capabilities.
|Product Name||SC420 Smart-UPS SC 420VA 120V Gray|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SC420|
|Product Type||Line-interactive UPS|
|Receptacles||4 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Backup / Run Time (Full Load)||5.50 Minute|
|Load Capacity (VA)||420 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||260 W|
|Product Family||Smart-UPS SC|
|Backup / Run Time (Half Load)||13.50 Minute|
|Battery Management||Intelligent Battery Management|
|Battery Characteristics||Spill-proof, Maintenance-free|
|Cord Length||6 ft|
|Certifications & Standards||CSA, FCC Part 15 Class B, NOM, UL 1778, UL 1449|
|Plug / Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Emergency Power OFF||Optional|
|Status Indicators||On Line, On Battery, Replace Battery, Overload|
|Surge Energy Rating||412 J|
|Thermal Dissipation||50 BTU/h|
|Battery Chemistry||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Additional Information||Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown|
|Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)|