Baicells NOVA-436 Outdoor 3.5GHz 1W TDD Base Station
NOVA-436 Outdoor TDD Base Station
The Nova-436 is the next generation LTE base station. In addition to the Baicells price: performance you’ve come to expect, these advanced base stations deliver carrier aggregation, even across discontiguous channels or may be used to “split sector,” for maximum footprint and capacity in one package. And, unlike competitive products, each carrier can have as high as 20 MHz of independent channel width. Like all Baicells eNBs, the Nova-436 is lightweight, draws low wattage, and can be plug-and-play.
- Super slim and beautiful design, suitable for private and public deployments.
- Any IP based backhaul can be used, including public transmission.
- Multiple choices for synchronization: GPS, air interface listening (intra/inter-frequency), 1588 v2
- Low power consumption; can be integrated conveniently with solar power.
- Plug-and-Play with self-organizing network (SON) capabilities.
- Nova-436 supports 2 component carrier aggregation (CCA), which can double the data rate
- Maximum aggregate peak rate of 224 Mbps DL
- Excellent non-line-of-sight (NLOS) coverage performance.
- 96 concurrent users per sector.
- Up to two 2x2 high-gain antennas can be used
- Supports emergency gateway (eGW) option for S1 aggregation to reduce the signaling load of the Mobility Management Entity (MME).
- Supports local traffic offload and charging in cooperation with eGW, and with both integrated local gateway service (LGS) and external eGW.
- Support 2*10 MHz / 2*20 MHz operation bandwidth
- Efficient, remote configuration, monitoring, and maintenance operations with Baicells network management system (NMS), called the Baicells Operations Management Console (BaiOMC).
- Highly secured with equipment certification against potential intrusion risk.
- Continuous research and development to bring additional features through software upgrades.
- Designed for smooth evolution to cloud-based radio access network (C-RAN) architecture using the Baicells central network unit (CNU) to support centralized scheduling for better networking performance.
- LTE Standard: 3GPP Release 12
- Maximum Throughput: (20MHz)
- TDD1: Download 82Mbps/Upload 20Mbps per carrier
- TDD2: Download 112Mbps/Upload 10Mbps per carrier
- Maximum Throughput: (10MHz)
- TDD1: Download 40Mbps/Upload 10Mbps per carrier
- TDD2: Download 55Mbps/Upload 5Mbps per carrier
- Business Capacity: 96 users/sector
- Quality of Service Control: 3GPP standard QoS Class Identifier (QCI)
- Modulation Mode:
- Upload: QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM
- Download: QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM
- Voice Solution: CSFB, VoLTE, SRVCC
- Traffic Offload: Local IP Access (LIPA), Selected IP Traffic Offload (SIPTO)
- SON: Automatic setup, Automatic Neighbor-cell Recognition (ANR), PCI conflict detection
- RAN Sharing: Supported
- Network Management Interface: TR069 interface protocol
- MTBF: ≥ 50000hrs
- MTTR: ≤ 1hr
- Maintenance: Remote/local maintenance, Online status management, Performance statistics, Fault management, Local or remote software upgrade Logging, Connectivity diagnosis, Automatic start and configuration, Alarm reporting, KPI Recording, User information tracing, Signaling trace
- LTE Mode: TDD
- Frequency Bands 3.5GHz to 3.7GHz
- Channel Bandwidth 2*10 / 2*20 MHz
- Output Power Nova-436: 36dBm (30dBm per antenna), 4*1W
- Receiving Sensitivity: -100 dBm
- Synchronization Mode: Air interface listening GPS synchronization 1588v2 PTP
- Backhaul Mode: Copper (RJ-45) and optical fiber Ethernet
- MIMO: 2*2
- Dimensions: Nova-436: 12(H)x8.3(W)x3.7(D) inches, 300(H)x210(W)x95(D) mm
- Installation Method: Pole mount/wall mount
- Antenna: External, N-type female
- Overall Power: Nova-436: < 85W
- Power: +/- 48VDC (-36V to -60V), 100V to 277V, AC adaptor (multi-national standards)
- Weight: Nova-436: About 13lbs (6.0kg)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 131°F / -40°C ~ 55°C
- Humidity: 5%~95% RH
- Atmospheric Pressure: 70kPa-106kPa
- IP Protection Grade: IP65
- Lightning Protection: Differential mode: ±10KA, Common mode: ±20KA