Cambium CMM5 Power and Sync Injector 29V
- SKU: C000000L529A
- Manufacturer: Cambium Networks
- Availability: Call for Availability This item can sometimes be sourced and shipped directly from other locations when out of stock.
Cambium Networks C000000L529A
CMM5 Power and Sync Injector 29V
The CMM5 (Cluster Management Module) is the latest generation of solutions for the distribution of TDD Sync signals and Power over Ethernet to access points in the Cambium Networks portfolio. The CMM5 is a modular design with individual 4-port power injectors and an optional controller used for remote management.
- Support for Gigabit Ethernet (1000BaseT)
- Modular and scalable from 4 ports to 32 ports
- Direct +/- 48VDC input (optional AC/DC power supplies are available from Cambium Networks)
- Uses Cambium Networks uGPS for synchronization source
- Dual resilient power inputs
- Secure remote management when used with the optional CMM5 Controller Module (C000000L500A)
- Support for PMP 450m (cnMedusa)
- Future support for integration into cnMaestro for cloud or NOC-based management
The CMM5 is compatible with the following radios from Cambium Networks: PMP 450m, PMP / PTP 450i, ePMP 2000, PTP 650, PTP 700, PMP 450 / PTP 450, PMP 100 / PTP 100