Cambium PMP450m 3GHz AP, Integrated 90 degree Sector Antenna Access Point with cnMedusa Technology
|Physical Antenna||8x8 Multi-User MIMO|
|Interfaces||100/1000BaseT, full duplex, rate auto negotiated (802.3 compliant), SFP Support for 1 Gbps optical|
|PoE In||40-60 V DC|
|Channel Width||5,7,10,15,20,30 and 40 MHz|
|Max Power consumption||140 W typical, 150 W peak (up to 180 W max with AUX port PoE enabled)|
|Wind Loading||124 mph / 200 kph|
|Dimensions||610 x 691 x 91 cm|
|IP Rating||IP67, IP66|
Cambium Networks C030045A101A
Cambium cnMedusa 3 GHz PMP 450m Integrated Access Point, 90 Degree Antenna
Cambium Networks industry-leading 450 platform adds Massive Multi-User MIMO capability with cnMedusaTM technology, now available at 3 GHz.
- cnMedusaTM technology enhances sector capacity by combining a smart beamforming antenna array with multiple RF transmit and receive chains, effectively multiplying available capacity by more than three times.
- Capable of throughput of 450 Mbps in a 20 MHz channel, and over 800 Mbps per sector when using a 40 MHz channel.
- Multi-User MIMO uses available spectrum more efficiently by making simultaneous transmissions to multiple subscribers, increasing spectral efficiency to more than 50 bps/Hz per site.
- Protects your investment in the 450 platform equipment by continuing to utilize existing Subscriber Modules (450 and 450i platform subscribers work with the 450m and cnMedusa technology)
- Dramatically reduce the effect of interference in both Uplink and Downlink with smart beamforming
- SFP port allows for greater deployment flexibility, and AUX port allows for connection of camera or other PoE directly.
- The Limited Version can reduce capital investment until additional capacity is actually required. A 30-day trial of MU-MIMO operation is included, and a simple license key can permanently enable MU-MIMO operation when needed.