Cambium 3 GHz PMP 450m Integrated Access Point 90 degree
|Channel Spacing||Customizable channel selection to 50 KHz raster|
|Frequency Range||3300 - 3900 MHz|
|Channel Width||5, 7, 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 MHz|
|MAC (Media Access Control) Layer||Cambium Networks proprietary|
|Physical Layer||8x8 Multi-User MIMO OFDM|
|Ethernet Interface||100/1000BaseT, full duplex, rate auto negotiated (802.3 compliant), SFP support for 1 Gbps optical|
|Protocols Used||IPv4, IPv6, UDP, TCP/IP, ICMP, Telnet, SNMP, HTTP, FTP|
|Network Management||IPv4/IPv6 (dual stack), HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, FTP, SNMPv2c and v3, Cambium Networks cnMaestroTM|
|VLAN||802.1ad (DVLAN Q-inQ), 802.1Q with 802.1p priority, dynamic port VID|
|Subscriber Per Sector||Up to 238|
|Maximum Deployment Range||Up to 40 miles (64 km)|
|Latency||10 ms, typical|
|GPS Synchronization||Yes, via Autosync (UGPS, CMM5 (GPS only, no power))|
|Quality of Service||Diffserv QoS|
|Antenna Connection||Integrated Sector Array|
|Mean Time Between Failure||> 40 Years|
|Temperature / Humidity||-40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F) / 100% condensing|
|Weight||Without Mounting Brackets: 20.4 kg (45 lbs) With Mounting Brackets: 22.6 kg (49.8 lbs)|
|Wind Survival||124 mph / 200 kph|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||69 x 61 x 17.5 cm (27.2” x 24” x 7”)|
|Power Consumption||140 W typical, 150 W peak (up to 180 W max with AUX port PoE enabled)|
|Recommended Power Supply||C000000L054B - 54VDC, 240W|
|Input Voltage||40 - 60 V DC|
|Mounting||Pole mount with included brackets (1.25" to 4" pole diameter)|
|Encryption||FIPS-197 128-bit AES Optional 256-bit AES|
|Industry Canada (ISED)||109A0-30450M (3 GHz)|
|FCC ID||QWP-30450M (3 GHz)|
|CE||EN 302 326-2 v1.2.2 (3 GHz)|
Cambium Networks C030045A104A
PMP450m 3GHz AP, Integrated 90 degree Sector Antenna Access Point with cnMedusa Technology (No Encryption)
Cambium Networks industry-leading 450 platform adds Massive Multi-User MIMO capability with cnMedusa™ technology, now available at 3 GHz.
- cnMedusa™ technology enhances sector capacity by combining a smart beamforming antenna array with multiple RF transmit and receive chains, effectively multiplying available capacity by more than three times.
- Capable of throughput of 450 Mbps in a 20 MHz channel, and over 800 Mbps per sector when using a 40 MHz channel.
- Multi-User MIMO uses available spectrum more efficiently by making simultaneous transmissions to multiple subscribers, increasing spectral efficiency to more than 50 bps/Hz per site.
- Protects your investment in the 450 platform equipment by continuing to utilize existing Subscriber Modules (450 and 450i platform subscribers work with the 450m and cnMedusa technology) Integrated 90 degree sector.
- Dramatically reduce the effect of interference in both Uplink and Downlink with smart beamforming.
- SFP port allows for greater deployment flexibility, and AUX port allows for connection of camera or other PoE directly.
- The Limited Version can reduce capital investment until additional capacity is actually required. A 30-day trial of MU-MIMO operation is included, and a simple license key can permanently enable MU-MIMO operation when needed.