Cambium Networks C050000D004A
4.9 to 5.9 GHz, Dual-Pol 90 Degree Sector Antenna with Mounting Bracket
Cambium Networks has deployed millions of radios around the world, achieving unparalleled degrees of scalability. Based on this vast experience, Cambium Networks has designed a sector antenna solution for PTP 670/700 High Capacity MultiPoint (HCMP) radios that enables network operators to connect up to eight PTP radios to a single HCMP access point. Operators deploying networks in the 5GHz spectrum will find this sector antenna especially well-suited to high-density networks requiring frequency re-use and wide-band spectrum coverage, as well as video surveillance and mission critical infrastructure backhaul applications. This sector antenna is also compatible with Cambium Networks' connectorized PMP products.
- High Capacity MultiPoint (HCMP): Compatible with the PTP 670/700 HCMP configuration, which allows up to eight remote PTP radios to connect to a single HCMP access point.
- Frequency Reuse: Designed for ABAB channel re-use (two channels covering four sectors), this sector antenna has 35dB front to back ratio including a wide aperture in the rear-facing direction
- Channel Flexibility: Constant gain from 4.9 to 6.0 GHz allows the operator to select a channel anywhere in the band and achieve the expected performance.
- Consistent Coverage: The excellent null fill capabilities of the antenna allow for broad geographical coverage within a sector even near the base of the tower and the edges of the sector.
- Designed for the Installer: Small compact design, with easy mounting.
- Predictable Performance: This sector antenna is integrated into Cambium Networks LINKPlannerTM and the 3D model shows coverage at all elevations and across the azimuth.
|Dimensions (W x H x L)||7.68cm X 7.48cm X 25.2cm|