Cambium Networks C050045B022A
PTP450b 5GHz Radio Only for High-Gain Antennas, FCC
Cambium Networks 450 platform increases performance with the addition of the 450b Subscriber and Backhaul Module.
- Ultra-wide band radios support the entire band, from 4.9 to 5.925 GHz.
- Gigabit Ethernet Interface provides the maximum transfer rates to the device.
- 3.5 mm audio jack allows direct connection of headphones without any adapters.
- New System on a Chip (SoC) enhances Packet Processing Power more than 4x that of the 450 SM.
- Capable of up to 300 Mbps aggregate in a 40 MHz channel.
- Backhaul radios can function as a Point-to-Point (PTP) link or as a Subscriber Module (SM).