Cambium PTP 670 (4.8 to 5.9 GHz) Connectorized ODU (Mexico)
Cambium Networks C050067B022A
PTP 670 (4.8 to 5.9 GHz) Connectorized ODU (Mexico)
- High capacity - 450 Mbps transmission speed with 10bps / Hz
- Broadband - frequency band between 4.8 and 5.9 GHz
- Security - AES 128/256-bit encryption, remote modification of over-the-air rekeying (OTAR), HTTPS / TLS and SNMPv3 management, RADIUS authentication and password setting for passwords.
- Interfaces - Two Gigabit Ethernet ports and one SFP port for the optional fiber interface. Supports the PoE output port of the 802.3at standard.
- Versatility - The easy-to-integrate layer 2 bridge implementation supports the symmetric and asymmetric time division duplexing (TDD), 1588v2, and simultaneous Ethernet precision and frequency synchronization.