Cambium ePMP 5 GHz Force 130 SM (ROW) (US cord)
|Channel Spacing||Configurable on 5 MHz increments|
|Frequency Range||5150- 5970 MHz|
|Channel Width||5 | 10 | 20 | 40 MHz|
|MAC (Media Access Control) Layer||Cambium Proprietary|
|Physical Layer||2x2 MIMO/OFDM|
|Ethernet Interface||10/100 BaseT|
|Protocols Used||IPv4, IPv6, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, HTTPs, STP, SSH, 24V POE, IGMP Snooping|
|Network Management||HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH|
|VLAN||802.1Q with 802.1p priority|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @20 MHz Channel||MCS0 -88 dBm to MCS15 = -70 dBm at MCS7 for 20 MHz|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity(w/FEC) @40 MHz Channel||MCS0 = -86 dBm to MCS15 = -68 dBm at MCS7 for 40 MHz|
|Modulation Levels(Adaptive)||MCS0 (BPSK) to MCS15 (64QAM 5/6)|
|Quality of Service||Three level priority (Voice, High, Low) with packet classification by DSCP, COS, VLAN ID, IP & MAC Address, Broadcast, Multicast and Station Priority|
|Transmit Power Range||0 to 28 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)|
|Antenna Gain||14 dBi|
|Surge Suppression||1 Joule Integrated|
|Temperature||-30°C to +55°C (-22°F to +122°F)|
|Weight||0.35 kg (0.88 lbs)|
|Wind Survival||125 km/hour (78 mi/hour)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||235 x 77 x 58 mm|
|Pole Diameter Range||3.8 cm – 6.4 cm (1.5 in – 2.5 in)|
|Power Consumption||8 W Maximum, 5 W Typical|
|Input Voltage||24 V|
|Encryption||128-bit AES (CCMP mode)|
Cambium Networks C050900C505A
ePMP 5 GHz Force 130 SM (ROW) (US cord)
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environments. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
- Cambium Networks’ ePMP™ Force 130 is an affordable subscriber module particularly well-suited for markets where price is key.
- The ePMP Force 130 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides throughput of up to 140 Mbps with bi-directional traffic of real user data.
- Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 – 3 ms.
- QoS management offers outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of traffic priority.
- The ePMP Force 130 is available in both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz options.
- Installation is a breeze for pole and wall mounting.
- The ePMP Force 130 is compatible with ePMP 1000 and ePMP 2000 Access Points. It also inter-operates with the ePMP 3000 in backwards compatible 802.11n mode.