Cambium Networks C058900C062A
Cambium ePMP 5 GHz Force 200 AR5-25 High Gain Radio (FCC)
Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. The ePMP Force 200 high gain integrated solution enhances range and improves throughput in high interference environments. ePMP Force 200 is a completely redesigned solution from Cambium Networks that combines a highly integrated, high performance radio with a high gain dish antenna. The radio supports a gigabit Ethernet interface in order to provide maximum throughput. Operating in the 2.4GHz frequency spectrum, the solution brings wireless broadband connectivity to customers over longer distances and provides a superior return on investment.
- Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 200 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 200Mbps of real user data.
- Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 – 3 ms.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of traffic priority.
- Long deployment range is enabled by the 17 dBi antenna combined with 30dBm of transmit power.
- This platform can be configured as a Subscriber Module or a high gain PTP radio.
|Dimensions (W x H x L)||7.09cm X 5.12cm X 19.69cm|