Cambium Networks C058900L132A
- SKU: C058900L132A
- Manufacturer: Cambium Networks
- Data Sheet: Download
- Availability: Direct Ship Item Item usually ships same day direct from Manufacturer
|Model/Part #||See table below for full set of Model and Part Numbers|
|Channel Spacing||Configurable on 5 MHz increments|
|Frequency Range||5150 – 5970 MHz (exact frequencies as allowed by local regulations)|
|Channel Width||5 | 10 | 20 | 40 MHz|
|MAC (Media Access Control) Layer||Cambium Proprietary and optionally standard 802.11n|
|Physical Layer||2x2 MIMO/OFDM|
|Ethernet Interface||100/1000BaseT, rate auto negotiated, 802.3at compliant|
|Powering Methods Supported||56 V PoE (included), standard 802.3at PoE Supply, or CMM4 with 56 V and 5 pin to 7 pin cross over cable adapter|
|Protocols Used||IPv4, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, HTTPs, STP, SSH, IGMP Snooping|
|Network Management||HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH|
|VLAN||802.1Q with 802.1p priority|
|Subscribers per Sector||Up to 120, Lite version limited to 10|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @ 20 MHz Channel||MCS0 = -93 dBm to MCS15 = -69 dBm (per branch)|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @ 40 MHz Channel||MCS0 = -90 dBm to MCS15 = -66 dBm (per branch)|
|Modulation Levels (Adaptive)||MCS0 (BPSK) to MCS15 (64QAM 5/6)|
|GPS Synchronization||Yes, via Internal GPS or CMM4 with 56 V and 5 pin to 7 pin cross over cable adapter|
|Antenna||Sector Antenna (C050900D021A) Available|
|Transmit Power Range||0 to +30 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)|
|Sector Antenna Connection||2 x 50 ohm, RP (Reverse Polarity) SMA|
|Beamforming Antenna Connection||2 x 50 ohm, RP (Reverse Polarity) SMA, DC Coupled (powering antenna)|
|GPS Antenna Connection||1 x 50 ohm, RP (Reverse Polarity) SMA|
|Surge Suppression||1 Joule Integrated|
|Temperature||-30oC to +55oC (-22oF to +131oF)|
|Power Consumption||20 W Maximum |
|Input Voltage||44 V to 59 V|
|Weight||0.7 kg (1.5 lbs) without brackets|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||22.2 x 12.4 x 4.5 cm (8.75 x 4.9 x 1.75 in) without brackets|
|Encryption||128 bit AES (CCMP mode)|
|CE||EN 302 502 v1.2.1, EN 301 893 v1.7.1|
Cambium Networks C058900L132A
Cambium ePMP 2000 5 GHz AP Lite w/Intelligent Filtering and Sync
ePMP has set the standard for high performace, scalability, and reliability in harsh interference environments all at a compelling price. ePMP 2000 is the next-generation Access Point bringing interference tolerance to a whole new level with unique Hypure™ technology, which combines Intelligent Filtering and Smart Beamforming to deliver new levels of performance in the face of interference.
The ePMP 2000 System consists of a high-performance, GPS-Synchronized Access Point (AP) Radio with Intelligent Filtering, a new compact high-performance Sector Antenna, and an optional Smart Antenna.
Intelligent Filtering improves both receive and transmit performance. It protects the network from off-channel interferers with a filter that dynamically moves around the channel. On the transmit side, it protects the RF environment by reducing off-channel transmission noise.
Smart Beamforming drastically reduces the effects of on-channel interference. The System learns the locations of each served Subscriber Module (SM) and forms a narrow beam toward the desired SM while that radio is transmitting in the uplink. This reduces the gain on the uplinkfor on-channel interferers that are transmitting at an azimuth angle different from the SM, delivering performance gains never before seen
Key Advantages of the ePMP 2000 Access Point
- Industry-Leading Interference Tolerance: Intelligent Filtering hardens ePMP 2000 to strong off-channel interferers and reduces off-channel noise for better radio co-location. Smart Beamforming with the optional Smart Antenna delivers dramatic performance improvements when dealing with strong co-channel interference.
- Frequency: GPS Synchronization and Transmit Power Control allow for industry-leading frequency reuse.
- Unmatched Performance and Scalability: With the efficient ePMP MAC protocol and advanced air-fairness scheduler, up to 120 simultaneously active Subscriber Modules can be served without performance degradation.
- Supports up to 120 Subscriber Modules
- Supports a wide frequency range: 5150 – 5970 MHz
- 802.3at compliant 100/1000BaseT Interface