Cambium ePMP 6 GHz Force 4625 SM (FCC) (US Cord)
- SKU: C068940M142A
- Manufacturer: Cambium Networks
- Data Sheet: Download
Cambium Networks C068940M142A
ePMP 6 GHz Force 4625 SM (FCC) (US Cord)
Service providers face ever-increasing demand for capacity in a limited amount of spectrum. The Force 4600 series of subscriber modules (SM) meets this demand offering high performance and low latency across both PMP and PTP deployments.
The Force 4600 Series of SM’s is available in two form factors: connectorized with 2 x RP-SMA connectors and integrated with a 25 dBi dish antenna. Both models include the following:
- High capacity and latencies less than 5 ms when using ePTPtechnology.
- Proven air interface on top of 802.11ax technology
- Interoperability with the ePMP 4600 Series SM which usesMU-MIMO to achieve more than 4 Gbps per sector by transmittingto two ePMP 4600 Series SM’s simultaneously.
- Security features meeting the requirements of enterprise,industrial, government and service provider users.
- Management by Cambium Networks cnMaestro™ elementmanagement system for easy provisioning, monitoring andupgrades.
- Network planning with LINKPlanner and cnHeat.
- 3-year hardware warranty and support from Cambium Networks.
- Each SM comes with a Power over Ethernet injector and pole mount hardware included.
- Broad selection of high-performance subscriber modules (SM) for point-topoint (PTP) and point-to-multipoint (PMP) fixed wireless broadband applications
- Gbps capacity leveraging 160 MHz channels and 802.11ax technology
- SM in PMP applications interoperates with ePMP 4600 Access Points
- 3-year hardware warranty
|Dimension||20.86" x 20.86" x 8.85"|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Channel Width MHz||20 | 40 | 80 | 160 MHz|
|Proprietary Physical Layer||ePMP air interface with 2x2 MIMO/OFDMA based on 802.11ax underlying technology|
|Channel Spacing||Configurable in 5 MHz increments|
|Frequency Range||Wide Band Operation 5925–7125 MHz|
|MAC Layer (Media Access Control)||Cambium Proprietary|
|Ethernet Interface||100/1000 BaseT, rate auto negotiated, 802.3at compliant; 4600C has SFP+ port|
|Protocols Used||IPv4/IPV6 , UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, HTTPs, STP, SSH, IGMP Snooping|
|Network Management||HTTP/HTTPS, SNMPv1/2, SNMPv3, SSH|
|VLAN||802.1Q with 802.1p priority|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @20 MHz Channel||MCS 0 = -92 dBm to MCS 11(1024 QAM-5/6) = -61 dBm (per chain)|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @40 MHz Channel||MCS 0 = -89 dBm to MCS 11(1024 QAM-5/6) = -58 dBm (per chain)|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @80 MHz Channel||MCS 0 = -86 dBm to MCS 11(1024 QAM-5/6) = -55 dBm (per chain)|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @160 MHz Channel||MCS 0 = -86 dBm to MCS 11(1024 QAM-5/6) = -51 dBm (per chain)|
|Modulation Levels (Adaptive)||MCS 0 (BPSK) to MCS 11(1024 QAM-5/6)|
|Geolocation||External USB GPS receiver|
|Transmit Power Range||+3 to +30 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)|
|Quality of Service (QoS)||Three level priority (Voice, High, Low) with packet classification by DSCP, COS, VLAN ID, IP & MAC Address, Broadcast, Multicast and Station Priority, MIR/CIR* support|
|Surge Supression||1 Joule Integrated|
|Temperature||-30°C to 65°C (-22°F to 149°F)|
|Pole Diameter Range||Center:3.1 to 7.6 cm(1.25 to 3.0 inches)|
|Antenna||25 dBi Integrated Dish|