Cambium R190W US cord, 802.11n 2.4 GHz WLAN Router
|VoIP SoC||MIPS Single-core 580MHz|
|RAM and CPU|| • 64MBytes DDR3 RAM|
|Power Supply||• AC/DC Adapter|
• AC Input: 100~240V, 50~60Hz
• DC Output: 12V, 1.0A
|I/O Interfaces|| • 1 RJ-45 for WAN port (Ethernet 100 Base-T)|
• 4 RJ-45 for LAN port (Ethernet 100 Base-T)
|Environmental||• Operation Temperature: -5~45 Degree C|
• Storage Temperature: -25~ 85 Degree C
• Relative Humidity: 10%~90% No Condensing
|Key Feature|| • 100Mbps NAT/NAPT speed|
• 2T2R 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n(300 Mbps)
|Protocols|| • DHCP/PPPoE |
• HTTP Server for Web Management
• TFTP/HTTP for Auto Provisioning
• DHCP Option Codes for SIP (RFC3361)
• DNS/DNS SRV (RFC1706 and RFC 2782)
• IEEE802.1Q VLAN/802.1p and IP DSCP
|Wireless||• 4 SSID |
• Static WEP(64/128bit)
• Dynamic WEP(64/128bit)
• MAC certification
• WEP certification
• AP Isolation and MBSSID AP Isolation
• MAC Filter(different from wired MAC Filter)
|Applications|| • Support NAT mode and Bridge mode |
• Support DDNS
• MAC address cloning
• Built-in Wired speed NAT Router
• DHCP Server and Client
• IP conflict detection
• Port Forwarding, DMZ, SuperDMZ
• 802.1Q VLAN/802.1p, DSCP, Rate Limiting
• VPN (PPTP,L2TP, IPSec) Passthrough
• Firewall (SYN Flooding, IP Spoofing, Smurf Attack, Ping of Death, DoS)
|Management|| • Firmware Upgrade |
• Web Management Interface
• Local and Remote Syslog (RFC3164)
• Auto Provisioning
• SNTP Time Synchronization
• Multi User Level • SNMP v2
• System Log: local log and remote log
Cambium Networks PL-R190WUSA-WW
R190W US cord, 802.11n 2.4 GHz WLAN Router
The IPV6 capable R190W is ideal for cost-conscious service providers seeking a standard, entry level home router with cutting edge cloud management and robust features. The R190W can be remotely configured, monitored, and upgraded, and offers in-home client insights that make troubleshooting a breeze – all reducing the ISP’s need for site visits.
Making the Case - Return on Investment (ROI)
It’s estimated that over 60% of customer complaint calls to service providers (SPs) for “poor internet service” result from unmanaged home routers, purchased and deployed by end customers themselves.
Service providers lose money servicing these complaints with no visibility to the indoor home router, with no improvement in customer satisfaction, high subscriber churn, or ability to recover lost revenue opportunities.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by offering standardized SP- validated and managed indoor home routers that connect users to the internet rapidly and efficiently.
- Sell or lease the R190W as the ISP provided router to subscribers, creating a new line of revenue. The low capex of these routers ensures a rapid return on investment.
- Reduce service call costs with client visibility via cnMaestro with the ezView tool. Track and manage customer inventory, and see attached clients and RSSI information remotely – enabling fast customer support.
Remote Cloud OR ON-Premises Managed
The cnPilot R190W solution can be deployed with Cambium’s cnMaestro™ cloud controller or On-premises controller versions, offering:
- Zero touch onboarding
- Inventory tracking and monitoring
- Dashboard views with alarms.
- Remote mass upgrade.
- TR-069 & SNMP management.