Digital Loggers 24VPOE (Refurbished)
|AC Fusing||Internal 2.5A, UL Power Supply|
|Alert Beeper||63dBa at 12". Script controlled|
|Applications||Equipment control and reboot|
|Control / Display||Reset -to-factory-default switch|
|Dimensions (Product)||Outside 6.25x17.00x1.75"|
|EEPROM (I2C)||256Kb standard, larger optional|
|Enclosure||Aluminum chassis, double grounded. 4 redundant fans|
|FCC Testing||Part 15 S/D|
|Humidity||8-80% RH Operating|
|Input Power Cord||6' 18AWG UL CSA L-15|
|Input Voltage||90-130VAC or 200-240VAC|
|Operating Temperature||-30º to 170ºF, -34º to 77ºC|
|Power Supply Rating||90-120V, or 200-240V Factory selectable - internal switch|
|Port Power (RJ-45)||-25W / 1A max per port, automatic current limiting|
|Power Switching||8 individually switched POE|
|Power Dissipation||188W Max (full load w/ charger|
|Remote Reset||Works with UBNT and similar APs|
|Surge Protection||Dual Gas Discharge Tube Fast 5000W TVS on POE Lines|
24VPOE (Refurbished) Digital Loggers
- Restores default settings on APs that support remote reset. Monitors battery condition, overloads, and AC power status over the web.
- Power, control and remotely reboot any 24 volt POE device including WiFi Access Points and Radios.
- Simple, reliable, plug-and-play operation. Sets up in minutes. Robust. Easy to use web interface.
- Eight individual circuits are switched with up to 25W of power per port, up to a total of 158W. Separate control port is provided.
- Enable the “Auto-Ping” feature to intelligently reboot a locked-up router, VoIP phone, server, camera. or other device automatically, even during WAN outages.
- Use scripts to automate control from remote locations. The internal web server gives you manual or automated control from anywhere in the world.
- Operating modes, security options, web page links and LCD display are easily customized by the end-user.
- Separate 10/100 autosensing control port connection with static IP allows reliable connection anywhere on your LAN, WAN, or over the Internet.
- Multiple power-up recovery modes add safety and fexibility: timed, sequential on, all-o$ , last state, user program control, etc.
- Full supports Wake On Lan (WOL).
- Flexible design with no internal hub or switch. Supports 10/100 on POE ports. Fully con% gurable.