Digital Loggers Web Power Switch 7
|Alert Beeper||73dBa at 12" Programmable.|
|Applications||Commercial, industrial, and residentialremote power control and reboot. Indoor use only|
|Circuit Breaker||Manual reset, 15A Thermal, UL|
|Clock / RTC||15 year Li battery, NTP support|
|Control / Display||Reset -to-factory-default switch|
|Dimensions||Outside 1.6x5.8x13" Between mounting holes 12.3"|
|EEPROM||512Kb I2C Standard|
|FCC Testing||Part 15 S/D|
|Humidity||8-80% RH Operating|
|Power Supply Rating||90-240V, AC/DC Autosensing|
|Outlet Switching||8 individually switched circuits 2 unswitched (always on)|
|Password Transmission||Encrypted, base 64 Movable HTTP port for security|
|Power Dissipation||3.9W Typ Max (all on) <3 W idle|
|Power Fail Hold-Over||350ms minimum (all relays on)|
|Relay Contact Spec||15-25A x 2 AC/DC, 1/2HP|
|Surge Protection||3600J Metal Oxide Varistor|
Digital Loggers LPC7 WEB POWER SWITCH 7
Control anything anywhere! Save time. Save power. Eliminate service calls. Switch routers, servers, lighting, even industrial machinery via the web! Customize the web server with your own links. Conserve power. Reboot automatically. Do it all securely from any web browser!
At DLI, we listen to customers. We've recently improved the keypad, added a removable power cord, added a clock/calendar and a host of new features like scripting and scheduling. Mobile devices, WOL, NTP, and syslog are supported. It's still just as simple to use.
Instantly reboot, start or stop equipment in remote locations. Reboot servers or routers securely from your web browser. Save power. Simplify wiring. Automate your home or business.
Control power over the web from anywhere. Securely access one or hundreds of Web Power Switches from a seamless interface. Create user accounts for mobile devices. Control user access to selected circuits. Eight simultaneous users are supported.
Eliminate overloads, brown-outs, blown breakers and other power problems before they occur. Start devices in sequence automatically to avoid inrush current problems. Use the internal clock to schedule events and minimize power consumption.
Command your switch through a friendly web interface, via a BASIC program language, from a command line, or from your own appliation. User-de ned hyperlinks let you customize the web pages. A free utility sends programmable email alerts.
Use the “Auto-Ping” feature to automatically monitor critical network devices, such as telecom equipment, servers and routers. If a device goes down, the power controller will automatically reboot it with no user intervention. “Locked-up” devices are brought back to life instantly. Service calls are eliminated.
- Simple, reliable, plug-and-play operation. Sets up in minutes. Robust. Easy to use.
- Fully supports NTP, syslog, mobile devices.
- Internal clock for programmed scheduling. Keypad for local outlet control, Ethernet for reliable remote control.
- Enable the “Auto-Ping” feature to intelligently reboot a locked-up AP, router, VoIP phone, server, camera. or other device automatically, even during WAN outages
- Fully programmable using simple BASIC scripts.
- Eight individual circuits are switched with up to 15A of power. Two unswitched outlets are also provided.
- 10/100 autosensing plug-and-play Ethernet connection with static IP allows reliable connection anywhere on your LAN, WAN, or over the Internet.
- Multiple power-up recovery modes add safety and " exibility: timed, sequential on, all-o# , last state, etc
- Lowest power draw of any competitive product 4 watts!
- Full 15A rating via convenient removable 14AWG power cord, C19/C20 standard.
- Rest assured with eld proven reliability. DLI controllers are used worldwide in machine tools,data centers, industrial, and telecom applications - over one million outlets!