Harger Bi-Metal Connector (10 Pk)
Allows for inline splicing of one main sized copper and one main sized aluminum lightning conductor.
- Approximately 4" long, four bolt bi-metal connetor provides a non-electrolytic connection between copper and aluminum conductors
- Recommended installation tool - 1/2" socket wrench, end wrench, or nut driver
- Bi-metallic 4" long 4 bolt straight connector
- Brass side accepts all main size conductors up to 17/32" in diameter
- Aluminum side accepts all main size conductors up to 19/32" in diameter
|Approx. Box Wt. (lbs.)||4.25|