Harger Copper Cable To Flat Connector
|Conductor Range (AWG)||#6 - 250MCM|
|Torque Rating (in./lb.)||117|
|Approx. Box Wt. (lbs.)||4.5|
Copper Cable To Flat Connector
Connects all lightning conductors cables through 1/2" diameter to flat metal objects up to 1/2" thickness such as steel ladders, small I-beams, channel, etc.
Suitable for direct burial in earth and concrete.
Technical Notes: cULus Listed 96
- Copper cable to flat metal connector
- Accepts all Class I and Class II lightning conductors through 37/64"
- Attaches to flat metal objects up to 1/2" thick
- Approximately 1-3/4" x 2" two piece, one bolt connector connects conductors to flat metal objects
- Recommended installation tool - 1/2" socket wrench, end wrench, or nut driver