Harger Tinned Copper Bonding Lug (10 Pk)
|Approx. Box Wt. (lbs.)||2.75|
Tinned Copper Bonding Lug
Bonding lugs allow the interconnection between a metallic body and the lightning protection system.
- For secondary bonding of small metallic bodies that require a copper connection such as copper gutters, ladders, mechanical units and drain vents in corrosive environments
- Surfaces should be cleaned to bare metal before installation and a copper based antioxidant, such as HCAJC8, should be applied for the best electrical connection.
- Recommended installation tool – 1/2” socket wrench, end wrench or nut driver.
- Torque rating 142 in-lbs.
- 13/16” diameter x 3” secondary bonding lug allows bonding to copper surfaces from copper lightning conductors.
- Two 5/16” x 3/4” stainless steel cap screws assure a positive electrical connection.
- Accommodates copper bonding or main size lightning conductors ranging from #4 solid to #28 copper lightning conductors
- Provides approximately 1 in² of contact area
- Approximate weight 0.3 pounds