Harger High Performance Adhesive
- SKU: DURASIL
- Manufacturer: Harger
- Data Sheet: Download
High Performance Adhesive
DuraSil is a neutral cure (RTV) silicone, adhesive sealant, designed for application on dissimilar materials such as glass, aluminum, steel, copper, masonry and many engineering plastics such as polycarbonate, vinyl (PVC), fiberglass (FRP), and acrylic. DuraSil is also well suited for difficult to bond surfaces such as Kynar 500® PVDF and Tedlar® PVF.
DuraSil’s low odor, non corrosive, and neutral cure chemistry will not damage unprotected metals. DuraSil is highly elastic and low modulus with mechanical properties capable of low temperature flexibility and 50% joint movement. DuraSil is recommended for metal architecture, windows and doors, curtain wall construction, and glass block.
DuraSil develops properties rapidly and is effective in many industrial applications where strength, elasticity, adhesion, and speed of set are required.
- Neutral Cure. Will not promote corrosion of metal
- Bonds to Kynar 500® PVDF coated metal
- Solvent free, 100% solids will not shrink
- Non-slump, applies vertically and overhead
- 10 minute skin over
- Color stability, will not suntan
- +/- 50% joint movement
- 10.1 fluid oz. cartridge
- Contains no volatile organic solvents. (No VOC’s)
- Service temperature: -80 °F to 400°F
|Approx Box Wt. (lbs.)||24|