Harger Entrance Panel Kit - 24 Port
|Approx. Each Wt. (lbs.)||71.5|
Entrance Panel Kit - 24 Port
Complete 24 unit entrance panel ground kits provide the lowest possible impedance to ground for coaxial ground shields and arrestors by utilizing robust flat ground straps.
Unique flat ground strap assembly incorporates 3 low impedance (1/32" x 3") copper straps that are exothermically welded to a 1/4" x 1" copper bar that has #2 AWG solid tinned conductor exothermically welded at either end for easy attachment to ground ring.
- Ground strap assembly attaches to the exterior ground bar via 3 integrated sandwich type ground clamps.
- Exterior ground bar has landings (3/8" bolt holes on 3/4" centers) to accommodate up to 16 coaxial ground leads.
- Maximum wall thickness of 9".
- Longer extension bars are available.
EPK12 Kit Includes:
- (1) Interior ground bar
- (1) Exterior ground bar
- (2) Through wall mounting bars
- (1) Flat ground strap assembly
- (24) Surge suppression ground straps
- (1) HCAJC1/2 joint compound
- (48) Sets stainless steel fasteners