Harger Aluminum Antioxidant 1/2 oz
Aluminum Antioxidant 1/2 oz
Surfaces must be cleaned to bright metal prior to making a connection.
- Oxide inhibiting joint compound used to improve electrical conductivity and enhance the integrity of the connection.
- Synthetic base with suspended zinc particles.
- Material is gray in color.
- Recommended for aluminum to aluminum connections, aluminum to copper connections and aluminum conduit threads.
- Used to improve electrical conductivity and enhance the integrity of electrical connections.
- Required when making compression electrical connections or when making bolted connections of lugs to ground bars for both internal and external grounding applications.