Tinned Bronze Cable Tray Clamp
Used for bonding galvanized steel or aluminum cable trays to the grounding electrode system.
#TBCTC is a range taking application allowing for #6 Solid through 250 MCM.
Technical Notes: cULus Listed 467
- Electro-tin plated cast bronze connector.
- Two-piece connector provides a 1-1/2” linear surface contact between conductors and the clamp.
- 18-8 Stainless Steel Ribbed Neck 3/8” Bolt with low profile No. 4 Phillips head can be driven into a 0.44” hole to prevent rotation during installation.
- Accepts conductors ranging from #6 Solid AWG through 250MCM concentric. Aluminum conductors should be wire brushed and used with a Zinc based antioxidant. (Harger P/N: HAAJC8)
- Recommended installation tools: 9/16” socket wrench, open-end wrench or nut driver, 7/16” drill bit, #4 Phillips screw driver and a hammer.
- Recommended torque 15 ft-lbs
- Used for bonding galvanized steel or aluminum cable trays to the grounding electrode system.
- TBCTC can replace 3 clamps from other manufacturers due to its superior conductor range taking design.
|#6 Solid - 250 MCM||#6 Solid - 250 MCM|
|Approx. Box Wt. (lbs.)||5|
|Torque Rating (in./lb.)||210|