- SKU: SS-AC1900-US
- Manufacturer: IgniteNet
- Data Sheet: Download
- Availability: Direct Ship Item! Ships direct from manufacturer usually same day.
|Hardware Features||1x 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet WAN port (PoE in) |
4x 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet LAN port 1x 1000Mbps Gigabit SFP port
1x USB 3.0 port
1x DC out connector
1x Reset button
1x DC jack
|LEDs||Power, WLAN, WAN, LAN, SFP, USB|
|Dimensions||184.6 x 139 x 33mm (7.27 x 5.47 x 1.3")|
|Power||802.3at Gigabit PoE (WAN port) 24-48V passive Gigabit PoE 12VDC, 2.5A 24W maximum|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 45°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5 to 90% non-condensing|
|Regulatory Compliance||FCC/IC, CE, VCCI/TELEC, NCC/BSMI, RCM|
|RF Performance (TX)||2.4GHz: 29dBm @ MCS0, 26dBm @ MCS7 5GHz: 28dBm @ MCS0, 24dBm @ MCS9|
SunSpot AC1900 5GHz Dual-Band Enterprise AP w/ Integrated Antennas
IgniteNet™’s SunSpot AC1900 is a cost-effective, cloud-managed 802.11ac wireless access point. The SunSpot AC1900 contains two independent, concurrent-operating radios — one 802.11ac (5 GHz) radio and one 802.11n (2.4 GHz) radio — capable of delivering blisteringly fast wireless speeds. The sleek design of the SunSpot AC1900 allows it to be placed inconspicuously in both offices and homes, delivering fast wireless connections and convenient Internet access.
- Cloud-Enabled Networking: The IgniteNet™ SunSpot AC1900 is cloud-enabled out of the box, allowing for easy, highly scalable installation, configuration, and management.
- Dual-Band AC1900 Operation: The SunSpot AC1900 is capable of operating simultaneously at 2.4 GHz (802.11b/g/n) as well as 5 GHz (802.11a/n/ac) to supply ample throughput for the most demanding applications.
- Powerful, Flexible Configuration: The SunSpot AC1900 can operate either as a standalone AP or as a coordinated, cloud-managed AP, easily meeting the requirements of any installation
- Robust Yet Simple Mounting Options: The SunSpot AC1900 can be wall or desktop mounted, greatly simplifying installations in both offices and homes