IlSintech Swift Active Cladding Alignment, All-In-One
|Fiber alignment||IPAAS Clad to Clad Alignment|
|Applicable type of fibers||0.25mm, 0.9mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm Indoor cable|
|Fiber count||Single fiber|
|Applicable fiber dimensions||Cladding diameter : 125μm, Coating diameter : 150μm~3mm|
|Fiber setting and cleaved length||0.20in to 0.63in|
|Splicing modes||Splice mode: 300, Heat mode: 100|
|Typical splice loss||SM: 0.02dB, MM: 0.01dB, DS:0.04dB, NZDS: 0.04dB|
|Return loss||> 60dB|
|Splicing time||Typical 7sec with SM|
|Sleeve heating time||Typical 13sec with IS-60 mode, IS-60 sleeve|
|Applicable protection sleeve||2.4in, 1.5in and micro sleeves|
|Storage of splice result||Data : 5,000ea Up to, Image : 5,000ea Up to|
|Tension test||1.96N to 2.25N|
|Operating condition||Altitude: 0~5,000m above sea level, Temperature: -14°F~122°F, Humidity: 0~95%, Wind: 15m/s, non-condensing, dust proof, water proof, shock proof|
|Storage condition||Temperature: 40°F~176°F, Humidity: 0~95%|
|Dimension||132(W) x 212(L) x 73(H)mm (Without rubber protector)|
|Viewing method and display||2 AXIS Two CMOS cameras with 4.3-inch color LCD monito|
|Fiber view and magnification||X/Y : 110X , Max :220X|
|Power supply||Li-ion Battery(DC 14.8V, 3400mAh), 100 ~ 240V AC Charger|
|No. of splice cycles with battery||Typical 200 cycles|
|Electrode life||21,000 splices|
Swift KF4A Active Cladding Alignment, ALLINONE
Swift KF4A is a highly advanced and accurate active cladding alignment fusion splicer, which has been designed to perform the major 5 multifunctional features systematically: stripping, cleaning, cleaving, splicing and sleeving (All-in-One). The Swift KF4A is the best fit for fusion splicing and fusion splice-on connectors (SOC) of FTTx network applications. The KF4A eliminates fatal issues common with conventional mechanical connectors including low quality, weak durability and high maintenance costs. The Swift KF4A fusion splicer coupled with our fusion splice-on connectors provides customers the best ROI.
Internally-installed Visual Fault Locator (VFL) utilizes a 650nm red laser to locate and visibly display any failure points throughout the cable such as fiber breaks, flawed splices or connectors, and other issues.
The VFL has a 2.5mm interface, and can operate in continuous or pulse mode. The VFL can be activated through an easy shortcut key on the KF4A control panel.
The Power Meter also uses a 2.5mm interface and can be set to dB or dBm by way of the KF4A control panel.
Internally-installed InGaAs (indium, gallium, arsenide) power meter can detect the amount of power that is lost during transmission, helping potential errors to be corrected before the cable goes into use.
Benefits and Features:
- Integrated 5 functions in one unit (stripping, cleaning, cleaving, splicing, protecting)
- The fusion splicer with All-In-One system provides the best workability onsite and also in a limited work space
- No scratches on fiber by thermal stripping
- Compatible with Fusion Splice-On Connector (SOC) in accordance with the Industrial Standard
- Broadband and FTTH network application for use in any fiber network application
- Resistance to shock, dust and water
- The splicer with high reliability has stable performance even in a harsh environment.
- Shock – Free Fall: 76cm from 5 sides / Waterproof: IPx2 / Dustproof: IP5x
- No scratches from heated stripping
- Stripping time : 1.5sec
- Over 5kg/f Tensile Strength of fiber after stripping
- One-touch pump
- Easy to refill cleaning alcohol
- Single-action cleaving
- Fiber chip collector attached
Resistance to Shock, Dust and Water
The splicer with high reliability has stable performance even in a harsh environment. Shock – Free Fall : 76cm from 5 sides / Waterproof : IPx2 / Dustproof : IP5x