Splice On Connector, LC Simplex, OM4, UPC, 900 micron
- When you use splice on connectors, trays and protection sleeves are not necessary; this in turn keeps the space neat and open.
- No need for epoxy, polishing and matching gel in the field.
- Enhanced and improved high tensile strength (exceeding 60N)
- Spliced point is inside of the connector, no need for extra splice fixtures.
- Satisfies vertical burn test. Material compliant with UL94V-O.
|Repeating Operation Test||500 Cycle, ≤ 0.2dB|
|Insertion Loss||≤ average 0.2dB (≤ max 0.3dB)|
|Fiber||OM4 Multimode 62.5um|
|Tensile Strength||< 40 for 0.9mm, 0.2mm fiber|