Ilsintech Swift K11 Core to Core Alignment Fusion Splicer
Specifications Swift K11
|Fiber alignment||IPAAS core to core alignment(Image pattern analysis alignment system)|
|Applicable type of fibers||0.25mm, 0.9mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm, 4.0, Indoor cable|
|Fiber count||Single fiber|
|Applicable fiber dimensions||Cladding diameter: 80 ~ 150㎛, Coating diameter: 100㎛~4mm|
|Fiber setting and cleaved length||7~16mm|
|Splicing modes||Splice mode: 300, Heat mode: 100|
|Typical Splice Loss||SMF: 0.02dB, MMF: 0.01dB, DSF: 0.04dB, NZDSF: 0.04dB|
|Return Loss||> 60dB|
|Splicing Time||Typical 6sec|
|Splice loss estimate||Available|
|Sleeve heating time||9sec (IS-45 Sleeve, IS-45 mode), 13sec (IS-60 Sleeve, IS-60 mode)|
|Applicable protection sleeve||40mm, 60mm, 32mm or 28mm for SOC|
|Storage of splice result||The last 10,000 results to be stored in the internal memory. (Image 10,000 results)|
|Tension test||1.96N ~ 2.25N|
|Operating condition||Altitude: 0~5,000m above sea level, Temperature: -10℃~50℃, Humidity: 0~95%, Wind: 15m/s, non-condensing, dust proof, water proof, shock proof|
|Storage condition||Temperature: -40℃~80℃, Humidity: 0~95%|
|Dimension||143(W) x 163(L) x 140(H)mm (Without Bumper)|
|Weight||With battery 2.25kg|
|Viewing method and display||Two CMOS cameras and 5.0-inch color touch LCD|
|Fiber view and magnification||X/Y : 200X, Max 400X|
|Power supply||DC Lithium polymer battery (DC 14.8V, 4700, 6000mAh-option), 100~240V AC Adapter|
|No. of splice cycles with battery||250cycle|
|Electrode life||More than 3,500 times|
|Terminals||USB, RCA, External Power(DC 12V Available for car cigar jack)|
Swift K11 Core to Core Alignment
Swift K11 is the advanced typical core alignment type fusion splicer for the medium & long range optical circuit LAN, CATV, FTTx with world-fastest in splicing & sleeve heating time. It delivers high precision performance with extremely low loss.
Benefits and Features
IPAAS Technology Basis Core Alignment
Swift K11 is the core alignment splicer based on the IPAAS (Image Pattern Analysis Alignment System) Technology. The fine pixel technology perfects lowest splice loss in average
Compact, Lightweight and Fast
- This splicer is one of the smallest, lightest and fastest among all the existing core alignment splicers.
- Dimension : 143(W) x 163(L) x 140(H) l Weight : 2.25kg l Splicing Time : 6 seconds
- Tube heat : 9sec(IS-45 Sleeve, IS-45mode),13sec(IS-60 Sleeve, IS-60mode),
Resistance to Shock, Dust and Water
- The splicer with high reliability has stable performance even in a harsh environment
- Shock-Free Fall : 76cm from 5 sides / Waterproof : IPx2 / Dustproof : IP5x
Powerful Lithium Polymer Battery with Large Capacity
Performs 300 cycles of fusion splicing and sleeve heating with the standard battery
5 inch Color LCD Monitor with Touch Screen
- Magnification : 200X, Max 400X
- For user’s convenience, LCD monitor has been designed with touch screen in addition to the operation keys.
Bidirectional Operation System
For user’s ergonomic preference, the screen can be turned around for one’s chosen viewing direction.
Equipped with Sleeve Loader to Prevent Contamination and to Provide Convenience
- While working in a manhole, the loader prevents the supplementary sleeve from falling and being contaminated.
- Working in aerial space such as telephone pole, the loader also prevents the supplementary sleeve from falling down.
Detects the surrounding environment of temperature, humidity, air pressure and measure discharge calibration rate automatically.
Compatible with Fusion Splice-On Connector(SOC) in accordance with the Industrial Standard
- MS-01, the manual stripper for Swift Connector