Ilsintech Swift KF4 Active Cladding Alignment
Specifications Swift KF4
|Fiber alignment||IPAAS, Active V-Groove Alignment|
|Applicable type of fibers||0.25mm, 0.9mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm Indoor cable|
|Fiber count||Single fiber|
|Applicable fiber dimensions||Cladding diameter : 125μm, Coating diameter : 150μm~3mm|
|Fiber setting and cleaved length||0.20in to 0.63in|
|Splicing modes||Splice mode: 300, Heat mode: 100|
|Typical splice Loss||SM: 0.02dB, MM: 0.01dB, DS: 0.04dB, NZDS: 0.04dB|
|Return loss||> 60dB|
|Splicing time||Typical 7sec with SM|
|Sleeve heating time||Typical 13sec with IS-60 mode, IS-60 sleeve|
|Applicable protection sleeve||2.4in, 1.5in and micro sleeves|
|Storage of splice result||Data: 5,000ea Up to, Image: 5,000ea Up to|
|Tension test||1.96N to 2.25N|
|Operating condition||Altitude: 0~5,000m above sea level, Temperature: -14°F~122°F, Humidity: 0~95%, Wind: 15m/s, non-condensing, dust proof, water proof, shock proof|
|Storage condition||Temperature: 40°F~176°F, Humidity: 0~95%|
|Dimension||4.9(W) x 7.4(L) x 3.0(H)in (Without rubber protector)|
|Viewing method and display||2 AXIS Two CMOS cameras with 4.3-inch color LCD monitor|
|Fiber view and magnification||X/Y: 130X , Max: 260X|
|Power supply||Li-ion Battery(DC 14.8V, 3400mAh), 100 ~ 240V AC Charger|
|No. of splice cycles with battery||Typical 200 cycles|
|Electrode life||21,000 splices|
Ilsintech Swift KF4 Arc Fusion Splicer Body w/Carrying Strap
Swift KF4 is a very versatile and extremely accurate active cladding alignment fusion splicer that satisfies every splicing requirement. Slim, yet rugged and extremely light, the Swift KF4 assures users of convenience and effortless termination. All with the ability to provide high performance connections at a budget friendly price.
Compact, Lightweight and Convenient
- Best Active Cladding Alignment fusion splicer with slim and light form factor
- Size : 124(W) × 189(L) × 75(H) mm l Weight : 1.1 kg (Including battery)
- Splicing time : 7 sec l Heating : 13 sec (IS-60 mode, IS-60 sleeve)
- With Work Table, maximizing the work efficiency.
Resistance to Shock, Dust and Water
- The splicer with high reliability has stable performance even in a harsh environment.
- Shock – Free Fall : 76cm l Waterproof : IPx2 l Dustproof : IP5x
Resistance Wide LCD : 4.3 Inch
- Heater Crystal clear and wide 4.3" LCD.
- Remote Maintenance via Internet
- Ideal for Enterprise, Data Center, Broadband and FTTH network application
- Versatility MAXIMUM Active V-Groove Alignment / Metro, Access Network and FTTH & Universal Fiber Holders
- Size & Weight MINIMUM World’s Most Compact Active V-Groove Fusion Splicer
- Economy OPTIMUM The best quality, budget priced - Make your every penny count!
- Compatible with Fusion Splice-On Connector (SOC) in accordance with the Industrial Standard