KP Performance 4-port OMNI antenna, 5150-5950 MHz, 13dBi, MU-MIMO Compatible
|Frequency Band||5150-5950 MHz|
|VSWR||1.5 Typical | 1.7 max|
|Cross Polar Ratio||10 dB|
|Port Isolation||25 dB|
|Connector Type||4 x Type N Female|
KP Performance KP-5QSOMNI-13
4-port OMNI antenna, 5150-5950 MHz, 13dBi, MU-MIMO Compatible
The KP Performance KP-5QSOMNI-13 4-port, omni antenna operates in the 5150-5950 MHz frequency band and is fully compatible with Cambium Networks’ ePMPTM 3000 Access Point hardware and software. The small 27" omni limits the tower footprint and provides 360° coverage with 13 dBi antenna gain, making it cost-effective solution in new markets or in small-cell applications that provide 360 degrees of service, about 2 to 5 five miles from the access point.
Double throughput, meet increased traffic demand, and achieve consistent coverage with no null zones using the Cambium Networks’ ePMPTM 3000 Access Point and KP Performance KP-5QSOMNI-13 omni antenna. This omni antenna is equipped with a versatile pipe-to-pipe style mount and Integrated mounting bracket, cables and aluminum cover to simplify mounting of the ePMP 3000.
- Optimized for 4x4 MU-MIMO’s full capabilities with Cambium Networks’ ePMP 3000
- Integrated mounting bracket, cables and aluminum cover to simplify mounting of the ePMP 3000.
- 27” Omni antenna limits tower footprint and provides 360° coverage
- Covers the 5.15 GHz to 5.95 GHz operating frequency with 13dBi gain
- Includes 4 x Reverse Polarity SMA to N-Male LMR 195 6 Inch Cables
- UV-resistant ABS radome and powder-coated hardware