KP Performance 3GHz 13dBi Dual Pol H/V Omni With Radio Case
|Frequency||3300 - 3800 MHz|
|Polarization Type||Horizontal / Vertical|
|Cross Polar Ratio||>20dB|
|V/H Port Isolation||>30dB|
|Return Loss||> 10dB|
|Input Impedance||50 Ohms|
|Connector Type||2*N Female|
|Weight, Product||8.5 lbs|
KP Performance KPPA-3GHZ-DPOMA-WC
3GHz 13 dBi Dual Pol H/V Omni With Radio Case
If you are deploying in a lower populated area omnis are always a consideration. These dual pol H/V omnis will provide you a very consistent pattern with no null zones. They come with a UBNT radio case built on that can be removed by 4 small screws if you are not using a UBNT radio.
NOTE: Radio case can be taken off by removing 4 small screws.
- Metal radio casing to contain the RF loss from the rocket radio.
- Metal case covers up the N-Male connection on the sector and SMA connections on the radio.
- Out performs our competitors by 1 to 3 dBi.
- Will not require a RF shield if using a UBNT radio.
- Functional mounting bracket.
- Flexible LMR200 cables provided.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Cost effective all in one Omni Antenna solution with radio casing attached.