Kp Performance 3 GHz ±45 + 5 GHz H/V 90° Dual Radio Sector Side by Side Alignment (2 Sec one Shell)
KP Performance KPPA-3S5HV-90SS
3 GHz ±45 Degrees + 5 GHz H/V Dual Radio 90 Degree Sector Antenna Side by Side Alignment (Two Sectors In One Shell)
The KP Performance KPPA-3S5HV-90SS is a high performance dual-band sector antenna which combines high gain with a 90° beam-width. A 3 GHz ±45 antenna and a 5 GHz H/V antenna are integrated into a single enclosure with each internal antenna fed via its own individual connectors. Its dual-band design makes it suitable for applications in the 3 GHz and 5 GHz band which eliminates the need to purchase different antennas for each frequency. This dual sector antenna comes with a rugged case for two UBNT or ePMP radios and an adapter for external mounting up to two PMP radios. Pigtail cables not included.
The new generation of dual band sector antennas from KP combine two complete radiating systems within a single rugged radome. This arrangement allows complete coverage while reducing tower rental space and installation costs.
- Two forward-facing 90° sector antennas in a single radome, one for each band
- High gains of 15.2 and 15.9 dBi
- Clean patterns for frequency re-use on the same tower
- Supplied with KP’s over-designed universal adjustable bracket, in hot-dip galvanised steel, with wide U-bolts for mounting on poles or tower legs up to 4”.
- Mounting space for two ePMP radios on back
- Reduced inches on tower, only 27.5” tall
- Single mounting point means half the tower rental
- Lower wind resistance than two equivalent sectors
- Allows upgrade path to add a frequency band without using more space on tower.
- Faster installation than two single-band sectors
Specifications KP Performance KPPA-3S5HV-90SS
|Frequency range||3500-3700 / 5400-5900 MHz|
|Polarization Type||±45 / Vertical and Horizontal|
|Electrical Downtilt||< 1 °|
|Cross Polar Ratio||17 dB / > 30 dB|
|F/B Ratio||28 dB|
|V/H Port Isolation||19 dB 3GHz / > 24 dB 5GHz / > 27 dB between bands|
|Input Power||50 W max per port|
|Return Loss||< 10 dB|
|Connector Type||Type N Female x 4|
|Operating Temperature||-40° to +60° C / +140° F|
|Dimensions||27.5" x 8.75" x 4.5"|
|Rated Wind Velocity||160 km/h / 100 mph|
|UV Protection||UV resistant UPVC|
|Ingress Protection||IP55 rain resistant|
|Mounting Method||Carriage bolts|
|Surface Finish||Matte powder coat|
|Mounting pole dia||1¼” – 3 ½”|