KP Performance 5 GHz 65° 17'' Tall Mimosa 4 Port Sector
|Frequency Range||4.9 GHz to 5.9 GHz|
|F/B Ratio||31 dB|
|Cross Polar Ratio||25 dB|
|Port Isolation||24 dB|
|Connector Type||4 x Type N Female|
KP Performance KPPA-5GHZHV4P65-17
5 GHz 17 dBi (4-Port) Dual Pol H/V 65 Degree Sector Antenna 17 Inch Tall
The KP Performance KPPA-5GHZHV4P65-17 is 5 GHz 17" tall sector antenna specially designed for use with the Mimosa A5c radio. This 4x4 MIMO sector antenna has 4 ports arranged as one quad-pol antenna. The total quad-pol coverage of our KPPA-5GHZHV4P65-17 is 65° and is achieved by a single antenna.
Four of these x4 sector antennas mounted around a tower gives complete coverage for one quad port A5c per sector at full sector gain. An additional 3 dBi of beam forming gain is achieved by using the Mimosa A5c, but this sector can also work with other 5 GHz AP radios. Comes with (4) LMR200 Type-N to Type-N 18" cables.
- Dual VH sector antennas 65° in a single radome
- High gain of 17.5 dBi
- Supplied with KP’s over-designed universal adjustable bracket, in hot-dip galvanized steel, with wide U-bolts for mounting on poles or tower legs up to 4”.
- Mounting space for Mimosa radio on back
- Reduced inches on tower, only 17” tall
- True MIMO speed to the customer
- Lower wind resistance than equivalent full-size sectors
- Allows upgrade path to add a frequency band without using more space on tower.
- Faster installation than two single-band sectors