McCown Technology Corporation 20dB Claw Reflector Dish
|Frequency||2.4, 5.2, 5.4, 5.8|
|Polarization||Linear & Dual Slant|
|Gain Increase Over SM||20 dB @ 5.8 GHz 18 dB @ 5.8 GHz (w/Moto 430) 11.5 dB @ 2.4 GHz|
|Effective Aperture||23.7 inches (60 cm)|
|Beamwidth||12° @ 2.4 GHz 5.5° @ 5.8 GHz|
|F/B Ratio||20 dB @ 2.4 GHz 30 dB @ 5.8 GHz|
|Height||27.4 inches (70 cm)|
|Width||25.3 inches (64 cm)|
|Net Weight||11.0 lbs|
|Wind Speed||Operational – 50mph (80.5KM/hr) Survival – 100mph (161 KM/hr)|
McCown Technology Corporation 800-RCL-2
Cambium Offset Parabolic 20 Db Antenna
This offset parabolic reflector is designed to increase the gain of an SM. The new claw™ mounting system makes installation and replacement of the SM quick and easy.
- Increase by 20 dB @ 5.8 GHz
- Increase of 11.5 dB @ 2.4 GHz
- AccuAim™ elevation adjustment
- SM snaps on in 2 seconds, whole dish assembles in minutes
- This reflector has an additional feature called the Focus Ring. It will add 1-3 dB gain for the 5.8 FSK & 450 products ONLY.
- FCC ID: S4DSTINGER-01
- Gain spec accuracy +/- .75 dB
- Extend the range miles beyond that of a bare SM
- This form factor is well suited for residential and low-profile commercial installations, especially in upscale neighborhoods, and would be recognized by most casual observers as nothing more than a satellite TV antenna.
- This antenna assures a very solid point-to-point solution for critical backhaul applications.