MikroTik RouterBOARD RB2011L-IN
Desktop metal case, 5xEthernet, 5xGigabit Ethernet, PoE out on port 10, 600MHz CPU, 64MB RAM, RouterOS L4
The RB2011 is a low cost multi port device series. Designed for indoor use, and available in many different cases, with a multitude of options.
The RB2011L-IN is the most basic model, with five Gigabit ethernet ports, five Fast ethernet ports, power jack and PoE support. It comes in a metal indoor case.
It’s powered by the new Atheros next generation 600MHz 74K MIPS network processor and has 64MB of RAM and a Level4 RouterOS license. Wall mount kit for network closet is available for purchase as an optional accessory.
There is PoE output function for port #10 - it can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Maximum load on the port is 500mA.
- CPU Atheros: AR9344 600MHz
- Memory: 64MB DDR SDRAM onboard memory
- Data storage: NAND memory chip
- Ethernet: Five 10/100 Mbit Fast Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X - Five 10/100/1000 Mbit Gigabit Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X
- miniPCI -
- Expansion -
- Extras: Reset button, Reset jumper
- LEDs: Power, User, Ethernet activity
- Power options: Jack 8-28V DC; PoE: 8-28V DC on Ether1 (Non 802.3af).
- Dimensions: 214 mm x 86 mm, Weight: 146g
- Power consumption: 6W max
- Operating System: MikroTik RouterOS, L4 license
- Package includes: RB2011L, indoor case and power supply
- Optional accessories: Wall mount kit (product code RBWMK)
|CPU core count||1|
|Size of RAM||64 MB|
|Supported input voltage||8 V - 30 V|
|Max Power consumption||6W|