Laird POE-12s-afi 12VDC .67A Active 802.3af POE Splitter
Laird POE-12s-afi 12VDC .67A Active 802.3af POE Splitter with isolation
Using POE to power remote devices has several advantages including:
- The power supply can be centrally located where it can be attached to an uninterruptible power supply.
- Power can be supplied over long distances, up to 300 feet.
- Power can be available wherever network access is available.
- The user has the ability to easily power-on reset the attached equipment from a remote location.
The active POE splitter from Laird can be used by the original equipment manufacturer to supply power to remote equipment and devices without the expense of building in separate POE functionality into their equipment. These devices are a good fit for the industrial market for sensing and remote video applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• IEEE 802.3af POE active splitter
• Choice of 5, 9, 12 or 24 VDC regulated power
• 100 mohm / 1000 VDC isolation
• Advanced auto-sensing intelligent algorithm
• Overload and short circuit protection
• Advanced switching technology – runs cool
• Complies with IEEE 802.3af POE standard
• FCC and CE approved
• Compatible with IEE 802.3af routers including Cisco and Netgear
• Remote routers, access points and bridges
• Remote networking equipment
• SOHO equipment
• IP camera systems
• VOIP systems
• IP phone systems
- Compliance: compliance EMS EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11, compliance IEEE: 802.3af POE Standard, compliance-EMI EN55022 ( CISPR22) class B
- Input Voltage: 36 to 60 VDC
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 90% non-condensing
- Output Voltage: 12 VDC @ .67 A
- Size: 3.25 x 3 x 1.5 in (83 x 76 x 38 mm)
- Weight: 4.6 oz (130 g)