PoE Texas Gigabit 16 port PoE Injector
- SKU: AT-16-56v240w
- Manufacturer: PoE Texas
|Data + PoE Ports||16|
|LEDs Per Port||1|
|Max Amps Per Kit||4 Amps|
|Max Power for Kit||240 Watts|
|Max. Amps Per Port||650 mA|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90%|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10 - 60C|
|Output Voltage||44 volts to 56 volts|
|PoE Configurable Per Port||No|
|PoE Mode/Pinout||Mode A (-1,2 +3,6)|
|PoE Standard||IEEE 802.3at|
|Power Input||2.1 mm DC and Phoenix Connector 1840382|
|Power Supplies||WS-PS-56v120w x 2|
PoE Texas AT-16-56v240w
Gigabit 16 port PoE Injector with dual 56 volt 120 watt power supplies
Power IP cameras, desktop phones, WiFi access points, and more This 802.3af/at compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE) injector takes power from the included 56 volt DC power supplies and adds it to an Ethernet data cable (Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6) to power your PoE devices.
Active PoE means the right power at the right time An active PoE injector negotiates with the powered device to deliver the voltage needed, so there are no concerns about accidentally burning out lower powered or non-PoE devices. Power is only added to the data cable when an 802.3af or 802.3at device is connected.
Save big on network upgrades and device installations Power over Ethernet delivers power 328 feet from the PoE Injector, eliminating the expense and hassle of installing AC power near your powered device. With this PoE Injector, you can add power to your data cable for a fraction of the cost of upgrading to a PoE capable network switch.
16 Port 802.3af/at PoE Injector
WiFi Access points and PTZ cameras require PoE with autonegotiation to enable full feature set. Get the most from your network equipment with this active PoE injector.
56 volt 120 Watt Power Supply
UL/FCC certified and meet the latest Department of Energy efficiency guidelines for Class 6 power supplies. The dual power supplies are safe to use in home and business.
- Instantly upgrade any network switch or router to Gigabit Power over Ethernet
- Use to power IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) devices like, WiFi Access Points and Cameras.
- Compatible with Active Cisco and Meraki WiFi Access Points and other devices - Please check manufacturer specifications for compatibility
- Active auto-negotiation feature offers power on demand and protects non-PoE devices - power remains OFF until a compatible device is connected
- Two UL/FCC/DoE Certified power supplies offer 56 volts and up to 240 available watts - Max output per port is 30 watts for PoE+ devices