Primus Cable Fiber Patch Cable - 2 Meter, LC-SC MM, Duplex, 50/125, OM3 10G Laser Optimized, Aqua
- SKU: FB5-3884-LC/SC-2M
- Manufacturer: Primus Cable
- Spec Sheet: Download
- Availability: Direct Ship Item Usually ships same day direct from manufacturer
Fiber Optic Patch Cord, LC to SC, 10 Gig Multimode 50/125 OM3, Duplex
LC to SC Fiber Patch Cord with 10 Gig Multimode 50/125 OM2 Duplex Cables
These high speed 10 gig multimode 50/125µm duplex fiber optic patch cables are terminated with LC fiber optic connectors on one end and SC fiber optic connectors on the other end (LC-SC). Called Lucent Connectors, Little Connectors or Local Connectors, these snap-in connectors are typically used for high density connections and are compatible with plug-and-play devices such as SFP modules and XFP transceivers. Referred to as Subscriber Connectors, Square Connectors or Standard Connectors, these push-pull connectors are the most common choice for FTTH (fiber to the home) applications in use for Datacom and Telcom and most GBIC modules require this connector type.
Our extensive range of fiber patch cables are terminated with state-of-the-art connectors, which available in any combination of ST, SC and LC with PC, UPC or APC polish types to meet your standard or custom configurations. Our fiber jumpers have been geometrically inspected with interferometers and tested with automated insertion loss and reflection test equipment to ensure exceptional performance.
- 10 Gig Multimode, 50/125 OM3
- Duplex fiber
- PC polish type
- Snap-in LC connectors and push-pull SC connectors for easy installation.
- Small form factor LC connectors—ideal for high density installations!
- The LC connector is compatible with SFP modules and XFP transceivers.
- UL Listed in Canada and the US; RoHS Compliant
|Mode||10G Multimode OM3|
|Connectors||LC to SC|
|Typical Insertion Loss||≤ 0.20 dB|
|Maximum Insertion Loss||≤ 0.30 dB|