Racom Ray3 24GHz-LINK ODU (High, Low) (without antennas)
Racom Ray3 24GHz-LINK
RAy3 24 GHz for high-speed point-to-point microwave link (without antennas)Kit Contains:
1 - RAy3-24E-U (1000)
1 - RAy3-24E-L (1000)
2 - PWS-AC/PoE-ACT2
2 - GND-RAy
RAy3 is the high-speed point-to-point microwave link developed and manufactured entirely by RACOM, a global leader in the development and production of industrial-grade wireless equipment.
This radio equipment, fully prepared for outdoor use and defined by software to operate in the 24 GHz band, has been designed to establish long-range links with maximum reliability, even in the most demanding conditions. All the important avant-garde concepts have been carefully implemented without making concessions.
Consistent with the twenty years of RACOM's tradition in the industrial market, it has become a norm that all its products stand out in their technical parameters, professional design and exceptional reliability and quality.
The exceptional gain of the system and the resistance to disturbances (thanks, for example, to a unique design of the input filter) make the RAy device the preferred product for both microwave links and last mile links.
- Each unit was tested in a climate chamber and in real traffic.
- Robust entry filter without adjustable components
- All of our free band units comply with licensed band standards
- Built-in surge protections
- Industrial components of high resistance.
- Heavy-duty industrial housing is made of die-cast aluminum.
- - 30 to +55 ° C
- 3-year warranty
Security and integrity
- FEC, interleaved, patented data compression.
- Proprietary protocol in the radio channel.
- Assigned peer unit permanently monitored
- Management - HTTPS, ssh,
- Single ssh key for each unit
- Role-based access control (2 levels)
- Encryption AES256 (RAy3)
Long range and data speed
- Outstanding robustness against noise and interference.
- Hitless ACM, ATPC
- Exceptional sensitivity: up to -99 dBm.
- Narrow channels: 3.5 - 112 MHz (RAy3)
- Wide range modulation options: QPSK - 4096 QAM (RAy3)
- Asymmetric channels (RAy3)
- Solution 2 + 0 for available double speed (10, 11, 18 GHz)
Easy to install and maintain
- Outdoor unit complete with aluminum housing.
- Direct mounting to satellite dishes.
- Simple signal polarization changes through the rotation of the unit
- Built-in spectrum analyzer for free channel search
- RSS voltage output for antenna alignment
- 17, 24 GHz: the same HW for both units L / U
- HW button for factory and customer settings.
- RAy2 and RAy3 are mechanically compatible
Configuration and diagnosis
- Web interface or CLI through SSH
- Non-intrusive management via USB using ETH / USB adapter or WiFi / USB adapter with DHCP
- SNMP including traps and Reports
- Automatic detection of unit polarization.
- Constellation diagram of the received signal.
- Temperature, supply voltage, RSS, MSE, BER, data rate, Status of the output power, and available history. as text or pictures
Mobile app, RAy tools
- Wifi connection between the unit and mobile phone.
- Link calculation
- the margin of fading for a given distance
- Alignment of the antenna
- RSS and SNR, visualization, and acoustic notification.
- Link management
- sensitive web interface
Specifications Ray3 24GHz-LINK
|Max. Speed||1 Gbps 2048 QAM 112 MHz|
|Speed / 56MHz||540 Mbps 4096 QAM|
|Channel size||3.5 – 112 MHz|
|Modulations||QPSK 16 – 4096 QAM|
|Sync Eth, PTP||Yes|
|Surge immunity||4 kV|
|Frequency range||24.00 – 24.25 GHz|
|Channel spacing||3.5, 5, 7, 10, 14, 20, 28, 40, 56, 80, 100, 112 MHz|
|Channel duplex spacing||Flexible, min.18 MHz between channel edges|
|Gross data rate||2.7 – 1002 Mbps|
|Modulation / Speed / Sensitivity||3.5 MHz||56 MHz||112 MHz|
|QPSK_S||3 Mbps / -99 dBm||48 Mbps / -88 dBm||97 Mbps / -85 dBm|
|QPSK||5 Mbps / -95 dBm||81 Mbps / -85 dBm||161 Mbps / -82 dBm|
|16 QAM||10 Mbps / -89 dBm||168 Mbps / -78 dBm||334 Mbps / -75 dBm|
|32 QAM||11 Mbps / -85 dBm||213 Mbps / -74 dBm||426 Mbps / -71 dBm|
|64 QAM||15 Mbps / -82 dBm||267 Mbps / -71 dBm||536 Mbps / -68 dBm|
|128 QAM||17 Mbps / -79 dBm||319 Mbps / -68 dBm||636 Mbps / -65 dBm|
|256 QAM||19 Mbps / -76 dBm||366 Mbps / -65 dBm||730 Mbps / -62 dBm|
|512 QAM||22 Mbps / -73 dBm||413 Mbps / -62 dBm||823 Mbps / -59 dBm|
|1024 QAM||23 Mbps / -70 dBm||459 Mbps / -59 dBm||918 Mbps / -56 dBm|
|2048 QAM (7 – 112 MHz)||–||501 Mbps / -56 dBm||1002 Mbps / -53 dBm|
|4096 QAM (14 – 56 MHz)||–||540 Mbps / -53 dBm||–|
|RF Output power||-30 to +10 dBm|
|MTU||10240 bytes (1)|
|Latency (RFC 2544)||268 µs (64B/366 Mbps); 313 µs (1518 B/366 Mbps) 173 µs (64B/1002 Mbps); 198 µs (1518 B/1002 Mbps)|
|Synchronization||Synchronous Ethernet; 1588v2 transparent clock|
|Primary power||PoE active 37 – 60 VDC, IEEE 802.3at; PoE passive 20 – 60 VDC; DC 20 – 60 VDC; floating|
|Power consumption||typ. 22.5 W (w/o SFP)|
|Ethernet||1× 10/100/1000 Base-T Auto MDI/MDIX / RJ45|
|SFP||1× 10/100/1000 Base-T/1000Base-SX/1000Base-LX (power max. 1.25 W)|
|USB||USB 2.0 / Host A|
|RSS voltage||Two contact sockets|
|IP Code (Ingress Protection)||IP66|
|MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure)||> 750.000 hours (> 85 years)|
|Operating temperature||-30 to + 55°C (ETSI EN 300019-1-4, class 4.1.)|
|Operating humidity||5 to 95% non-condensing|
|Surge immunity||4 kV acc. EN 61000-4-5|
|ESD resistance||8 kV acc. EN 61000-4-2|
|Casing||Rugged die-cast aluminium|
|Size||160 H x 245 W x 245 D mm (6.3 x 9.6 x 9.6 in)|
|Weight||2.6 kg (5.7 lbs)|
|Mounting||FOD, direct mounting to antenna|
|Real time monitoring||RSS, MSE, BER|
|Diagnostic tools||Spectrum analyzer, Pinger, Constellation diagram|
|History charts||Temperature, Power voltage, RSS, MSE, BER, Data rate, RF Output power|
|Statistics||RMON counters for all interfaces|
|Antenna alignment||RSS voltage, RAy Tools, web|
|SNMP||v2c including configurable TRAPs|
|Management||HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, Telnet, RAyTools App|
|Access accounts||3 levels (Guest, Admin, Super)|
|Encryption||AES256, 192, 128|
|CE, FCC, RoHS||Pending|
|Radio parameters||ETSI EN 300 440 V 2.1.1 |
ETSI EN 302 217-2 V 3.1.1
|EMC||ETSI EN 301 489-1 V1.9.2 |
ETSI EN 301 489-4 V2.2.1
|FCC||CFR 47 part 15||Pending|